This is the 52nd full month (4 YEARS and 4 month) that I worked on Listen Notes full-time.
1) Improved Elasticsearch query performance A LOT.
This is the end result 🚀:
We use Elasticsearch to build the podcast search engine. It’s important to always look for opportunities to make queries fast.
2) Customers are able to update billing info (e.g., company name, VAT, billing email…) on receipts.
It’s under the BILLING tab (login first):
We’ve got quite a few enterprise customers so far, who always surprise us with unexpected product feature requests :)
3) Automatically insert start time on the SHARE sheet, if the episode is being played.
4) Make it easy to insert start time & end time when creating a clip from a playing episode.
5) Be able to specify start offset for dataset export, when sorting by Listen Score.
“Because it was made with care"
I like a line by Nairobi from Money Heist - “A f*** bill that’s better than the bank’s. They can’t even trace it. A work of art. And you know why? Because it was made with care. I’m a professional.”
Mark Zuckerberg said in Startup School 2013 - “the reason why I think we actually ended up being the ones doing it (Facebook, social network) is because we just cared way more about it than everyone else (e.g., Yahoo, Microsoft, Google)...”
Care is the keyword.
Thanks for reading! Drop me a line and tell me what you think about Listen Notes -- just reply this email or email@example.com :)